Monday, October 6, 2014

323-324-325 Gina K Designs

From the Kit the Simple Things.  I am so glad I got this.  It has two stamp sets in it.  Lots of stamps on both sheets and nice sizes too. Beautiful papers.  It’s easy to make a card quickly with this kit.  The ribbon looks a bit purple on here but actually it matches that red leaf perfectly.   I stamped the wall stamp twice cuz it was a bit short to fit the width.  of the paper.  Then the pumpkin I just inked up with two different Petal Shape Memento inks.  I love those little shaped inks for inking direct to the stamp.  Everything but the ink came from the kit.  I fussy cut that leaf out after stamping it with a watermark pad.

IMG_6717 (628x800)

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome fall card! The brick wall with the pumpkin makes for a great fall scene. This kit is a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.