Friday, January 27, 2017

SCS Sketch Challenge 629

IMG_8833 (741x800)SC629_01-25-17BWWell this was a literal translation of this sketch. I thought it was so cute though and I wanted to use that little trio of rectangles that i purchased at the Vendor show in November.  I still havent inked up all the thing i purchased there.  This is an old SU image and i thought of it as soon as i saw this sweetly simple sketch.  For the curved edge i used a MFT pierced basic border die and i used a marker for faux stitching.  I like the effect of the gold Viva dots.  The heart images are just some seletive die cutting from some DP i had hanging around. 

CHALLENGES:  Work It Wednesday Simon Says January 2017

1 comment:

  1. I like your very literal translation of the sketch. Hey, it works. That's a fun bunch of rectangles. I'll bet you can do great things with that stamp now that you have inked it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.