Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Cleaned ‘er up a bit

There is something about a clean stamp room that just helps me think.  Simon’s Challenge this week is to make a Christmas Card.  With summer just arriving here in Wisconsin for us it’s hard to think about Christmas.  But wait, it’s only 83 days away!!  Yikes.  Glad I have been making cards all year along with ABC Christmas challenge.  Their challenge last month was use a Trio and also a current sketch.  I was too late with my creations to enter their challenge but I like to play along anyway.

Here is my Trio card.  Three window openings with my MFT window dies.  The little birds are Unity and the sentiments are from Prickley Pear.

IMG_9164 (702x800)IMG_9166 (675x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.