Thursday, July 9, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad 3 ways

In January I spent enough $$$ with Stampin Up to receive several free gifts.  This Lovely Lily set and the dies were in that category.  I absolutely love creating with these.  So many beautiful ways to use them.  Here are three of the same back ground technique and then different application techniques with the flowers.

 Spritz water onto water color card stock in various coordinating shades. add shimmer powders and color burst powders sparingly. tip paper and spritz with more water letting colors move freely on the card stock. dry with heat tool if desired. add stamped and colored die cuts.



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful and I am lucky enough to have one! I love the different ways you used this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.