Thursday, May 26, 2016

What a difference #464

This card came together easily.  I was using this pink background panel for so many of my cards today.  I am not generally a “pink” person nor much of a vintage paper person but these pretty papers from the Paper Studio in their vintage country style work so well with this pink that has a yellow tinge to it.  Bazzill from Michaels.  I had this strip of lacy die cut from a previous project that i decided didn’t work for that project.  After putting this together with the shadow stamp from MFT wild flowers I decided it looked a bit off center and chose to partically emboss around it.  I love the look.  It ties in the lacy strip and doesn’t distract from the card as a whole.
IMG_8459 (650x800)
Challenges Entered
Word Art Wednesday #232-233
Simon Wednesday Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Janeen! It's so elegant and the sentiment is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.