Thursday, December 29, 2016

MFT color Challenge #60

I’m really appreciating the color challenges which really pose a challenge for me.  I enjoy thinking about how much of each color i want to use and which color to be the background.  This isn’t quite the colors for the MFT Color Challenge 60 as I have no peach bellini but it’s going on my list.  I did have this piece of light coral though and i used that in place of the peach bellini.  The little centers of the flowers are my sequin dies from MFT that i have gotten so much use out of.  I also used the Stitched Basic die to cut the main panel.  I used a punch to get my scallops done in the soft gray.  The sentiment is MFT BIrthday Sentiments.  Love those fat words for card fronts. 

IMG_8760 (653x800)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.