Sunday, June 26, 2022

L is for Little

 

ABC Christmas Challenge is such a great place to play along and get your holiday cards made all through the year.   This month L is for little.  I used a small image and also a very small sentiment.  Small trees adorn the patterned paper on the bottom.  I've always admired designers who can blend two different kinds of patterned paper together and bonus points if they come from two different packs.   I quite like the way this turned out.  I used a gold gel pen to trace over the pierced line the scalloped die made.  It's my way of doing faux stitching. 

2 comments:

  1. You've made such a beautiful card! I love the scene and your choice of patterned paper is a perfect showcase for it. I would love to receive this card at Christmas! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est joli et original Janeen, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Card, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.