Tuesday, June 28, 2022

M is for Music


 This card for ABC Christmas Challenge came together so nicely and I really love how it turned out.  I always say I never know what is going to come forth from my hands when i begin creating a card.  M is for Music.  I used a sentiment with the word Music in it.  Stamped on a postage style die cut.  I stamped the manger image in black and  blended some blue ink over it. I fussy cut out the baby in the manger and laid it over an already stamped image.  Added some glitter gel pen in silver for the aura and barely colored the face in Prisma.  A touch of gray prisma outlines the babe in the manger.   I think I will make a few more like this and use up the rest of that designer paper I've had hanging around for twenty years.

2 comments:

  1. I agree - this is a gorgeous card! That's how I create too. I'll start out with a great idea and then somewhere in the process I make a right turn and the end result is completely different. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply lovely! I love the verse, and how you created the little manger scene! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.