Friday, July 29, 2022

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 194

 

My Favorite Things Color Challenge is always a great source of inspiration.  https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0034/2668/0896/files/MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_194.jpg?v=1658988278For this challenge I used all the colors and I know it looks more coral on my photo but IRL it is definitely copic colored with light pink.  I was so glad for this challenge because I never would have thought to put gray in with this and I love the accent it gives.  I used an old MFT stamp set called Fancy Flowers and the dies.  I love how MFT dies cut so close to the image.  I mounted all on the de-bossed side of separate panel that kind of matched these flowers.  Embossing folder from Darice


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.