Tuesday, July 26, 2022

O IS FOR OLD

 O is for Old...Old Fashioned is what I chose.  ABC Christmas Challenge Using that same sweet little gal.  Isn't she cute in her little miniature frame?  I think I've only used that Memory Box die once before.   The scallop die cut is retired from Sweet N Sassy stamps.  I get a lot of use out of that.  To give a bit of texture to the background i used that white ink pad through a MFT stencil. I decided to go a little nontraditional with the color and I like the softness it gives this image.



2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm back! I love how this card came out, and the color is very different for Christmas, but it works! Thanks again for sharing with us at ABC Christmas, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.