Friday, September 9, 2011

SPEEDY THE CAT CHALLENGE #72

USE A PUNCH

Carol, bless her heart, gave us an easy challenge this month.  Use a punch.  I love using punches and for this one I used Martha Stewarts fence punch.  Aren’t these Halloween Stamps just the greatest?  Here’s a sneak peek for you on the release coming up this week at Mark’s Finest Papers

mfp witchy seminar

The card went together quickly and it was just FUN to make.  Why don’t you hop on over to Speedy the Cat’s blog and make a card with us…you could win a great stamp set being released next month.  You get yours right away, though, you won’t have to wait ‘til next month. Alien

7 comments:

  1. Janeen--this is such a cute Halloween card! I love how Speedy the Cat is sitting on the fence!!! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Halloween scene Janeen. The orange ribbon is perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out well!!! Like the punch and that new stamp set looks great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janeen did you know I was a punch junkie!!! Of course I am going to give you a challenge with a punch...lol I love your punched fence at the bottom of this image. And it was so clever of you to use Speedy with the witch on the broom as accent. That image tickles me.

    Bear hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that orange ribbon and the black fence punch so close to each other - great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the fence punch that you used. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.