Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Posting Scrap Book Pages

mar1112
mar1312
Well, I like to learn new things and one thing I’ve noticed.  Learning new things takes time.  I don’t factor that in when I am learning something new and therefore I get frustrated.  Ah….an hour later and here are the digi scrap book pages I did for the new project TAKE TWELVE.  For me this is done with Creative Memories Story Book Digi program.  This is the first time I have ever used their pre-designed pages and just plopped the pics in.  That was simple.  I added the text box on the second one and expanded the tag on the first page and took off the embellishment they had on there. Easy Peasy.  The hard part today was learning how to save the pages to make them pictures so I could load them into this Blog.  Got it figured out now, though!  Okay that’s it for today, I’m going out for a walk to enjoy this beautiful day.  Aren’t we all enjoying this gorgeous early spring??

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pages, Janeen! My favorite pic is the stack of clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! Lovely layouts and photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.