Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Masculine Birthday Card

It’s been quite awhile since I took part in any of the challenges in the stamping community.  Today there were two Masculine Card Challenges.  One at Stamp TV and the other at Speedy the Fox.  It was too hot to be outside and I thought it would be fun to stamp in some challenges again.  I can enter both cards in both challenges, just thought of that now.  Two chances to win  SmileDSC02186

 

DSC02187

I’ve done eight new digi scrap pages this weekend too so it has been a very productive weekend in the craft arena.

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

  1. Great colors & details. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janeen, these are just lovely!!! I love your embossing on the first one. The ribbon and scoring on the 2nd are perfect and what a relaxing image!!! So GLAD you played along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend Janeen!!! It's good to have you playing along with us this week! Both of these masculine cards are wonderful!!! Great job! Thanks for playiing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.