Monday, June 17, 2013

TRANSPORT

Simon Says Stamp asked for something that could be used as transportation.  I needed some masculine cards and thought the challenge was a good fit for this card.  I got to use up a bit more designer paper.  The dent is miniscule but all the minisucles for the past two years are adding up.  I can finally see a teeny bit of a dent in all that paper. I think I can create for the next ten years w/o buying anymore paper though. Open-mouthed smile  This card measures almost 8 x 4 inches and fits into a business sized envelope.

IMG_1600

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Nice coloring on the boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute form of transportation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to remember to make different size envelope cards...I have learned that if the "normal" size card size seems to big, or I messed up in cutting my pieces I now just whack off the extra "space" but still use the A-2 envelope!

    Nice card idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the image! You are doing an amazing job using up your papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.