Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SNSS Stamps 458 and 459

I’ve been out of commission for a bit. Have hardly had time to play with my InkTense pencils.  Today, this card goes into the mail for a friend.  She said she has the worst stomach bug she’s ever had.  Hopefully she will be well over it by the time she receives this card.  It has to go half way across the country.  But it was the perfect card to jump back into the card making.  I am in the process of moving my stamping room and it was a challenge to find where everything was and just the pattern and flow of using things was very strange.  Took waaaaaay to long to make this card but I like the end results.   Using MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge as a jumping off point.  Also entering into Simon's Monday B challenge.  BUG it is
IMG_7628 (800x636)218

7 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the layout and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching a bug is not fun but this little bug is just the cutest!! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I had no idea that stomach bugs were so cute! No wonder people are always catching them here at work. I thought it was the lack of refrigeration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! What a super cute bug! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your friend got a kick out of that sweet little bug! Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bug!!! I am still hoarding a little bit of the flower paper. Great way to use the MFT sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bug!!! I am still hoarding a little bit of the flower paper. Great way to use the MFT sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.