Monday, January 4, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR STAMP #530

It’s a brand new year.  What does that mean to you.   I have never been very philosophical about the new year and I don’t feel that way this year either.  I do know I have a lot of left over business to catch up on from last year.  If you aren’t tired of looking at Christmas cards, here’s one I made that was simple and very pretty.  Made with scraps.  It’s a peek a boo card.  Was simple to make you just have to remember to draw a pencil line circle on the inside with the die as a template so you know where to stamp and apply color.

1 comment:

  1. I like the peek a boo cutover to your card. With a greeting change this would make a nice winter card, winter birthday card or even a wintertime sympathy card. Very nice! As for the new year.... really it's just a date change and we get those.... um, every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.