Tuesday, September 5, 2017

water color….happy sigh

Tomorrow I am taking a free on line water color class.  Not for cards, just for scenes.  I’ve always loved the softness of  the water color look.  In anticipation of the class I had to stamp and watercolor this beautiful flower from Altenew.  That’s what I like about Altenew.  You can “faux” water color by using all the layers or you can just take one layer and do your own version of water coloring with it. 

Simon Says Monday Challenge “Stamp IT” no digis allowed.

IMG_9146 (636x800) (622x790)

1 comment:

  1. A really beautiful and elegant card, this is gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.