Thursday, January 25, 2018

SSS with layers

Participating in challenges is a great way to get mojo flowing.  Simon Says Layer it up.  I love these new Gina K Design stamps from her kit.  I had a scrap of the music vellum left and it seemed perfect for this sympathy card.  I use Kristina Werners die sold at Simon Says.  I love her beautiful font.  The rose was so simple to color by just wetting the petals with a brush and then adding a tiny bit of Picked Raspberry distress ink from a cube smooshed onto an acrylic block. Dropped in with a small brush.  Loving my Nuvo drops.


STA_9252 (725x800)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Great layering. Love the musical background. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum music paper makes a beautiful background for your flowers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.