Monday, June 18, 2018

where does time go?

IMG_9421 (675x800)It’s summer here and that time moves along so quickly. I just got back from a wonderful reunion of two grade school friends in MI .  Forty Eight years have passed and we are still special friends.  I was gone six days though. It’s time to get creative again.  Simon’s Wednesday Challenge is to Frame It.  I don’t know who’s die this is, I think, Penny Black.  I cut it out and then cut the corners of the frame piece with my scallop scissors to round them.  Placed the die cut back into the frame and placed it onto this stamped background of flowers from Unity.  I used Distress Crayons for the water color effect.  

Challenges entered:  Simon Says Wednesday: Unity

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colourful card, love that floral ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.