Friday, November 9, 2018

Thankful for Prickley Pear

I really like my Prickley Pear stamps.  I’m not sure why i don’t pull them out more often.  They stamp so nicely and the designs are a bit vintage with a bit of whimsey.  I pulled the sweet pumpkin set out today and inked up one of the non-halloween ones.  I wish I had pulled them out for my Halloween cards.  Maybe next year I’ll remember that.

Simon has a Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge this week. 

IMG_9687 (628x800)BG is ink brayered and run through Big Shot

Crate Paper – Farmhouse Collection DP

MFT stitched flourish

Hero Arts Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the brick background and all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.