Thursday, April 11, 2019

More no DP

This challenge with Simon Says Stamp had me pulling out my stencils and once i got going with them I had so much fun.  With this one I used a very large Heidi Swapp open stencil and dropped very minute portions of color burst in the different areas.  Spritzed with water and used a wet brush to move the color within the stencil lines.  It was a joy to use Martha Stewart STENCIL spray adhesive.  FINALLY i was able to use a wet medium with this open stencil. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the loose color and that bird is adorable. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get myself some spray adhesive! I have this stencila and love it. I need to get it out and use it again! This is gorgous!! I adore the color you achieved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.