Monday, December 6, 2021

ZigZag Santa

Playing in the ABC Christmas Challenge for Y and Z.  Z is for zigzag.  I had so much fun creating this Santa with Tim Holtz Bigz die simply called St. Nick.  I think what i used as his hat fur was supposed to be his face.  I'm not real sure.  But he looks okay to me.  I used stencil paste and a stencil from  Penny Black on black cardstock for the zigzags.  Sentiment strip is Taylored Expressions Simple Strips-Christmas.  Those are a delight to use. 

Also entering into Simon Says Santa Monday Challenge
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun creation - love the zigzag background - perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.