Friday, March 31, 2023

O Tannebaum

 

I have never used this sweet die before.  After die cutting I used a Sakura Clear Star gelly roll pen to give shine to the ornaments. I had to laugh at the date on my pen.  I wrote on it with a black sharpie.  It is from 2013. Ten years and it still flows out.  The tree is stacked on top of a second die cut for a bit of dimension.  The little stars are the cut outs from the ornaments.  I gave them a touch of pumice stone distress ink with a blending brush so they wouldn't compete with the white in the tree.  A curved snow bank to plant the tree into made a nice anchor point and I thought an embossed sentiment with SU Smokey Slate embossing powder was a good finishing touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.