Thursday, September 23, 2010

Challenge 131 Sketch

Oops! Well I missed the time for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge for Tweet and Flutter. This is for the sketch challenge they have this week. Since this is such a funky card I also entered it in Charisma Cards Anything goes challenge.
  I love this fun ribbon and wanted to use it. The buttons are one of the Cuttlebug edges folders.
http://www.cutecardthursday.blogspot.com
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com
I like to add new cards to the blog because I like looking at others.  It's inspiration.  Thanks all.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card this is. Love the bright colours you have used and the ribbon is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful talent you have! Love the little girls and the wagon, reminds me of my two girls (now 27 and 29) and the little wagon they would play with years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the bright blue and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.