Monday, June 13, 2011

Stamp TV GKD

challenges

Over at StampTV they are having two challenges per week on Monday and Friday.  They are so much fun. Kind of stretches us outside of our comfort zone.  Here’s my two cards I am entering into the random drawing over there. The boat image is from MFP

boat 5 layersFor this one it was a recipe.

5 layers, 2 embellishments, 3 images, and 4 colors. It makes a nice looking card doesn’t it? baby shoes girl (2)

For this one we were to use a lot of white.  I used white ribbon, white embossing powder and white die cut.  My niece is going to have the 2nd girl out of 8 grand boys for my brother.  This card is for her. She’s got about 15 weeks left to go. This was one of the stamps I picked up at the rummage.  Love those good rummage sales.

1 comment:

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.