Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Father’s Day

This card could have many faces.  It could be a Birthday Card for Dad, a Father’s Day card or a retirement card.   The inside sentiment would personalize it for the occasion.  This is a one of a kind card that I will use as a retirement card for a good friend.  I say it’s one of a kind because the “die cut” is actually a piece I cut off some packaging of some embellishments I purchased.  I told you, I am a “GREEN” stamper and scraps inspire me.  I loved the curve of this and the shiny embossed look edging.  Using my tiny attacher by Tim Holtz, my new MFT die for the sentiment banner and a very old penguin from Stampin Up.  Still love that set.  I thought I saw a blog challenge for Simon Says Stamps that was for Father’s Day cards but I couldn’t find it again so guess I shall just post this for the fun of it.  Smile  and for your perusing pleasure.  Thanks for stopping by. IMG_1077

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.