Sunday, July 14, 2013

CELEBRATE!

That reminds me of Kool and the Gang.  LOL  those were the days of good songs, eh?  Yumi Fumi are having a celebrate any day challenge.  Thought I would join them with this great digi image of Cowboy Luka.  Also entered into La La Lands Christmas in July challenge.  He’s a cutie, isn’t he.  I thought the embossed green paper looked a bit like abstract pine trees?  Can you see it?  I used water color pencils but realized too late that I was trying to blend on super smooth paper, next time I will use water color paper.  You can tell I have been on vacation. Smile

IMG_2522

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Janeen!! I do see the pattern and can relate it to a Christmas tree. Great idea and Luka is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!
    Good luck!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.