Tuesday, July 16, 2013

green again

Well that was such a fun card to make I had to make another similar one and since I didn’t want to cut into a “clean” piece of the frame paper I looked at the inside of the frame I had just cut and decided to use that.  That’s what I love about stamping, you can use, all the same ingredients and come up with a whole different look.  For both cards I sponged the cloud background behind the bird by using a little scallop die cut that didn’t cut correctly.

Second entry into the Monday Green Challenge at Simon Says 

IMG_2535

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card! I love the little beads! I am with you! I love how we can use the same elements but come up with a totally different look! This caught my eye as I was scrolling down my bloglovn acct. and I had to stop and take a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Janeen. Love the paper-piecing and the dry embossed background. Pretty colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the embossing in the background is very striking. Love the focal image, colours and design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.