Friday, September 27, 2013

I guess it really is Autumn

When Sept 22 arrived, I could no longer pretend it was summer.  Angie is hosting the blogging challenge for the flybabies over at SCS.  I chose this blue because the autumn skies in Wisconsin ARE this beautiful blue color.  However, once I put the card altogether I wasn’t so sure I liked the color combo.  Oh well, that is how we learn in stamping.  I have a sweet friend that is going through chemo right now and I will send it to her.  She will appreciate receiving the mail and it will give her a little taste of the outside world for right now. I enjoyed using the BluePrints 1 set from My Favorite Things.  This may fit Tricia’s challenge to use sketches provided but I have a question in to her about that before I claim it.  Okay, question is answered and I will go ahead and submit it as my entry for Elf Blueprint Challenge 1.2   Smile  Certainly am enjoying being crafty in my stamping room.  IMG_2180It does need a huge amount of loving attention today to get things picked up and put away.  Embarrassed smile

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I've been pretending it's fall since Sept 1! ;) This is so cute and I LOVE the little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.