Saturday, September 28, 2013

Playing along with the Elf challenge

T.Joy has a beautiful blog.  She has thrown out a weekly challenge to use our Blueprints dies from MFT.  Here are my cards for this weeks one and three.   Stop by her blog to see Tricia’s creations.

Blue Prints are dies that are all grouped together to make a sketch card with a great design. This scarecrow card will go to my sister in law for her birthday.  I must remember to mail this on Monday.  Every thing but the leaves and stamps come from the BluePrints 1.   The image and sentiment are from Mark’s Finest Papers. I fussy cut and popped up the little crow.  Smile  This is week 3 sketch.

IMG_2195IMG_2194

Week 1 –I had a little heart there, where the leaf is and  I tried to put crystal effects on it and oops, it just smeared all over.  Drat! the whole card is made, I couldn’t undo it, thankfully I still had one of these larger die cut leaves from several years ago.  It is my goal to get all the leaves used up this year.  I only have three more to go.  Open-mouthed smile They have been sitting OUT on my table for about three years.  (I shouldn’t even tell you that LOL)

4 comments:

  1. These are great fall cards! The leaf looks just great! No one would know it was a second choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful FALL cards!!!! I love the birdhouse! That bold button is awesome! This blueprints set is so fun and I love how you made such fun cards from this set! Love your leaves!!! Good for you getting those leaves off your desk!!!! Your scarecrow image is so fabulously colored!!! Cute cute cute!!! I love the little heart on the end of the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy bird houses...so I think your tweet fall is very eye appealing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.