Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stamp 461–butterflies

Okay, that’s confusing.  The unused stamp i chose is the little flower one on a sheet of sentiments from  Hero Arts.  I made a pattern with it on the top butterfly.  The other two butterflies are stamped with some very old stampin up background stamps.  The big U and sentiment are from “My Sentiments Exactly” .I jumped into the Monday Challenge with Simon Says to get me a little mojo going.  Graduations are coming up and every year I am surprised with how many announcements we get.  I always think we’re done but it’s never done.  ha ha. 

It’s been too long out of the stamp room and it doesn’t look like it’s going to change anytime soon.  I’m not complaining.  Grateful I can be of help where needed.  I spent this rainy day napping instead of stamping and it was a good choice.

If anyone wants to send a card to Laurel Shipton who is now paralyzed from the chest down here is the address.  She loves the bright spot that mail brings her day. Laurel Shipton – 109 W Larch St Stratford, WI 54484  Thanks in advance for anyone who has the time to share a card.

20160322_200343 IMG_8411 (686x800)

Here’s my card for Simons Monday Butterfly challenge.  I used My Favorite Things dies and then just decorated them myself.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty patterned butterflies on your card Janeen! So glad you joined our Monday Butterfly Beauty challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.