Thursday, April 21, 2016

Taylored Expressions Dies and Stamp #459, #460, #461

Oh it’s so fun to play with ink and paper again.  A week or so ago I was able to stop at the Stamp Shoppe in Weston and do a make and take with Taylored Expressions.  I had to purchase a couple of their fun stamps and dies.  I got a free one too, what’s better than that? 

I love how this Hello die can be used in the middle of the card stock or cutting it on the edge of the paper would give you the die cut to glue down .  I inserted a scrap of some patterened paper behind the cut out word.  It was fun to make this little tag with the clouds and use the cute pattern stamps to design the clouds. I did some faux stitching across the top of the tag and used a MFT scallop stencil to give the idea of rain drops for the background. I am entering this into Word Art Wednesday #226 & #227  ~~~~A side note.  I was so happy to find out why my Live Writer account wasn’t working anymore.  It seems it needed a new down load to support Blogger.  If you were using Live Writer and didn’t get the notice about this you can download it here and you should now be able to connect to blogger again.  This makes me so very very happy.  Smile   Thanks for stopping by.

IMG_8406 (800x622)

2 comments:

  1. What a cheerful and darling card! I love those little clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card design. So delighted you linked your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again in our ongoing Challenge. I would love to encourage you with God's Word from 1 John 2:17 which says, "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever." Have a wonderful week and God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.