Saturday, October 7, 2017

WCMD MFT #3

Use a number as a focal point.  I love this set of MFT number dies.  It’s retired.  I’m so sad I didn’t purchase the letters that go with it.  I did find some Spellbinders letter dies marked way down at Hobby Lobby and I’m glad i picked them up.  I just love a bargain, don’t you?

I stacked the dies over yellow cardstock for a bit of interest.  The basket on the mouse’s head had to go to make room for one of the pumpkins that I turned into a jack-o-lantern.  I had the little leaves and black  cat from punches that a friend gave me about ten years ago.  I keep everything, good grief!  I was glad i had them for this project.  Just a little added interest.

MFT Challenge #3   Simon Says WCMD

IMG_9175 (668x800)


1 comment:

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.