Thursday, October 18, 2018

cute little critters

Time to blog a bit.  Simon is having Animal Antics
for Wednesday challenge.  I thought it was time to work some more with this Gina K Designs kit Simple Things.  I can hardly take in that this kit was released four years ago.  I would have guessed two years.  Time flies when you’re stamping.
The MISTI makes a wonderful tool for making reverse images one of the coolest features i think, even though it’s not something i do very often.  I also love the big ricrac die from My Favorite Things.  it’s long retired but i love it when i need it.  Smile  The background is embossed with clear ink over white pigment.  oops, i grabbed the wrong jar.   
Technorati Tags: ,,,,
IMG_9637 (800x617)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Foxes always steal my heart! They are known for being stealthy aren't they! Hehe! You did an amazing job with the reverse image technique. I would never have guessed that one of them is a reverse image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.