Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stamping for Oscar

Filigree images

I was so excited when my package arrived from Oscar.  Could hardly wait to see what she had sent for me to play with.  Whoa!!! I’ve never worked with images like these before.  What to do?  What to do?  Just dive right in and get started.  The mojo will hit once you get going!  (I hope…..)  Yep, it did.  So here’s what came out of my hands with stamps that were waaaaayyyy out of my comfort zone.  But you know what??  I really, really like them.  They do stamp a gorgeous image and take embossing and glitter like a charm.  There’s lots of pics here and I will group them by image.  Thanks for looking and go see Oscar when you are in Door County.  Sarah and I are going to a Pizza/Salad Halloween Stamping Class she is offering at Stamp University in Egg Harbor this weekend.  Should be LOADS of fun.

DSC00525DSC00526

Both of these are just inked, no embossing.

Here’s the Eagle ones.  He turns out so distinguished.

DSC00531

DSC00529

DSC00528

All three of these are embossed.  The green one isn’t showing the paper true to color.  The green cardstock is closer to the ribbon in color.  Clicking on the image and you can see the diagonal cut one is a gorgeous textured paper also sent in the package. I pierced along the blue diagonal piece.  Love how these all turned out.

Next up: the Rabbit.

DSC00538

Used copper UTEE on him.  Extra Thick Embossing Powder. He turned out beautiful and this is a pretty large stamp.  Karen Foster stickers helped me out with this one and the bakers twine is a bit like the finish line of a marathon.                                                    

DSC00540

Peter rabbit trying to get out of Mr. McGregors garden?

Be right back run peter, run.  You better hop to it, dude!!  ~~Background is made with another stamp that Oscar sent along.  Looking forward to creating with that one too.  It says autumn to me.

DSC00539

And a door hanger for Baby Boy.  See how versatile? 

 

Okay, there’s more but I won’t post them all today.  I’ll give you a peek at those another time.

Thanks for visiting.  Your comments mean a lot.  Red heart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.