Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Glorious Autumn

It’s been a long time since a post found it’s way here.  What a busy and fulfilling summer.  Lots of fishing, lots of nature, lots of running.  Time to slow down the pace and what better way than to enjoy the peace and beauty of Autumn in Wisconsin.


Here are the words in a readable format.  I saved this in "good" quality.  The real page for my digi scrapbook is crystal clear. Just wanted to share some of the glorious beauty of Wisconsin Autumn.

Loving the autumn and beautiful day. The deck is swept of all the leaves most plants are sitting in their new home at the edge of the woods, out of their pots, they are fresh watered,. I am too funny, I cannot just pitch them while there is still life in them. I apologetically placed them ever so gently in their palliative care environment. The planters are now washed with a mild bleach solution.The last morning glory lifts her face to the sun as if to say I'm not finished yet.  Miss garden fairy and Mr. frog are waiting to be taken to the basement for their long winters nap. I have my iPad out here listening to soft classical music while I lay all my summer friends to rest. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty page! I see you're back at it, I can't wait to do some scrapping!! I'm still trying to catch up on work though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I have a hard time throwing my still living plants in the compost pile, but when I think about how much I'm looking forward to cozying down, I just fling em'!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.