Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rubics Cube


Remember them? Those challenging squares.  Well there was nothing challenging about filling in this blueprint designed by the pixies over at pixels2pages.
rubics

Can I really say enough about how much fun I am having with my pixels2pages subscription?  The amazing blueprints they put up are so fun.  When I digi scrap I typically like to get as many photos as I can on an 8.5 by 11 page, without compromising the story of course. This rubics cube blue print was just so fun to fill and mom’s summer visit in 2010 was the perfect set of pics for this. 
hmmm, I don’t know how to center this on the page, oh well, maybe it will center when it posts.  if it doesn’t, now you know why. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!!! Such a clever design! Fun to see so many photos on one page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.