Monday, February 11, 2013

CAS and Hearts

Just remembered a couple of more people that I want to remember on Valentine’s day.  Edith must have a card.  She makes so many and she loves to get mail.  I received this embossed hearts CS in a card I received today.  People put embossed cardstock into their cards when they mail them to help protect if they have bling or ribbons on their cards.  It wasn’t damaged so I was able to repurpose it.  I am entering both of these cards into MFP challenge this week. Hmm..I think I will have to do two separate blog posts or it won’t let me link the same link twice.  Here goes!  And a wonderful wishes for a beautiful Valentines day for all of you.

DSC03311 (599x800)

6 comments:

  1. Wow Janeen--you're on a roll with these gorgeous Valentine's Day cards! I love this one in non-traditional colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like this. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and wonderfully colored. Thanks, for joining us in the Mark's Finest Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!!!! LOVE all the white and then the pop of blue. I also received an embossed piece of CS in the mail just like that except mine was in kraft....I am also thinking of how to repurpose! I will have to remember to emboss my protective piece of CS from now on!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how pretty! Love the beautiful image. The dry embossed background looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.