Friday, March 15, 2013

Take it up a notch

It was fun to make this anniversary card for Bill and Sylvia.  Fifty years together.  They have been a part of our lives for a long time.  Sylvia was pregnant with Danny when I was pregnant with Troy and that’s always a bit of bonding between two women.  The first card is fine and I was very satisfied with how it turned out, however when I took a photo of it and looked at it on the camera, I thought, hmmmm…it could use a bit of ribbon.  This pretty gold striped piece was in my scraps and using my bow easy, this perfect little bow ended up just bringing it up a notch and gave it a finishing touch.

DSC03551

 DSC03552

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I agree, love the ribbon addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious! This is GORGEOUS!!! I am so glad you shared both photos. It's so fun to see. The first one was really pretty but the added ribbon completes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Both of them are wonderful, but the ribbon really does add a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.