Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Simon Says Way

Anything goes at Simon Says Stamp this week and their own products are the focus.  This card is made with the kit from May 2012 I believe.  Love love love all the little goodies that came in that kit.  I used The All Occasion Greetings for the sentiment and one of the mini hearts from the mini hearts die.  Both from SSS.  I really love the different look of this card. THANKS Simon Says for making such quality products.

This is going to be handed to a young girl that turns the ripe old age of 19 today.

IMG_3015

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Janeen, I love your design and fabulous background papers. Your elements are all just wonderful!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a 19 year old! So many possibilities await and I love the bird against the sky paper. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! So much movement! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.