Friday, July 11, 2014

Stamp #262 My Favorite Things

IMG_6237 (714x800)MFTWSC184 (1)

Entering this into MFT Sketch 184 challenge.  So fun to create with a sketch.  I was in a bit of a hurry today as something unexpectedly fun came up and I have to pack and leave soon.  But I had just started on this and wanted to finish it.  I love this cute little Pure Innocence gal that is a recent purchase from MFT’s rummage sale.  

The Tim Holtz banners were a real steal on clearance at Michaels, I have a feeling I will get a lot of use out of that die.  love the wiggly edges on them.

I used Coredinations card stock in order to distress the banners. The other die cuts are all MFT. 

Here’s the sketch.   . 

2 comments:

  1. Janeen this turned out sooooo cute!!! I had so much fun crafting with you via facetime! Why don't we do that more often??? The banners are really cute and I like your chalkboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That banner die is too too much. What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.