Thursday, April 9, 2015

Love this set

This set from Great Impressions gets a real work out for sympathy cards.  the inside sentiment says “What a beautiful difference one single life made.”  It’s perfect for Edith’s family

I am entering this into the Simon Says Wednesday challenge Spring Flowers or Showers.  Dandelions are always the first spring flowers we see. I don’t care what anyone says, I love them.  I tried taking the picture with the card standing upright and it didn’t turn out right.  I didn’t have the energy to re-do it once I saw it on my computer.  My apologies.   Embossed with Hero Arts Violet embossing powder on vellum and added Whimsy Vellum corners.  Thanks for stopping by.  I’ve missed you all.  

IMG_7669 (611x800)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I'd love to see your project on LiaStampz too. This time the theme is RIBBON. Here is the link if you want to come play with us: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2015/04/challenge-87-use-ribbon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked dandelions and this sweet card is no exception. They were the bane of my dad's existence. Or maybe he secretly enjoyed them. He would crawl around the yard and dig them up by hand, but that meant time alone, unbothered.... there could be something to that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.