Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trying again

Well, it seems that other burst of energy was short-lived.  But any-hoo bit by bit, I think I am coming along.  Today was the last day of the anti-b so let’s hope it kicked butt.  I had a bit of time this afternoon and the house was very quiet.  It seemed a good time to finish those sympathy cards that are need to get done and in the mail. 

This one is an embossed front that a friend of mine gave me.  I thought it would look good with some pastel water colors.  Edith always had to have a bow and ribbon just didn’t look good on here and I opted for some blue twine that I scavenged off a package somewhere along the line.

IMG_7668 (598x800)

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool card! Sad given the occasion though. The water coloring was the perfect touch. You doing better now for real??

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.