Monday, June 15, 2015

Masculine Card and Stampendous #485

IMG_7859 (726x800)

uhhhhmmm…I went to Michaels to get a pack of white card stock.  $120 later I came out.  Everything was on sale.  I had to do it.  These beautiful stamps from Stampendous 40% off…how can a girl walk past them?

The background layer that is striped is something I did with translucent embossing paste and just added a bit of distress ink to the mix before spreading it on.  I had this scrap of peeled paint paper that I just felt this would look good with.  Stamped in Memento Faded Dusk ink it just turned out way better than I had anticipated.  I needed a masculine card to fill an order and I think this would work, don’t you?  It could go either way.  I am happy happy happy with this serene look.

1 comment:

  1. This is really neat. That peeled paint background piece is the bomb! This card rocks! And WOW on that shopping trip. Enjoy the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete