Monday, June 15, 2015

Masculine Card and Stampendous #485

IMG_7859 (726x800)

uhhhhmmm…I went to Michaels to get a pack of white card stock.  $120 later I came out.  Everything was on sale.  I had to do it.  These beautiful stamps from Stampendous 40% off…how can a girl walk past them?

The background layer that is striped is something I did with translucent embossing paste and just added a bit of distress ink to the mix before spreading it on.  I had this scrap of peeled paint paper that I just felt this would look good with.  Stamped in Memento Faded Dusk ink it just turned out way better than I had anticipated.  I needed a masculine card to fill an order and I think this would work, don’t you?  It could go either way.  I am happy happy happy with this serene look.

1 comment:

  1. This is really neat. That peeled paint background piece is the bomb! This card rocks! And WOW on that shopping trip. Enjoy the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.