Thursday, June 11, 2015

MFT Sketch

IMG_7850 (800x633)

mftsketch232IMG_7851 (800x600)

This cool card came about just because I wanted to use up that scrap of magenta card stock I had and I wanted to use this MFT Sketch this week.  it was the perfect size to cut out these Sizzix sentiment dies.  I used an arrow from a Tim Holtz BIG die that I found marked down at Michaels.  Too good a deal to pass it up.  it has several arrows of all shapes on it.  I used my little splatter stamps that are a hundred years old, at least, from SU.  Here’s the inside of the card where I used the MFT Accent It word die. I loved how quickly this came together.  Sometimes it happens.

2 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise and magenta combo. You have the best word dies! And that curvy arrow! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! The purple and blue shades go so well together. Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete