Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hello There Stamp 527

it’s been a while.  I’m going to post a few single cards and then I shall make another group post.  This one was so fun to make using a little pile of scraps on the side of my death.  I was so please with how it turned out.  I still maintain the theory that I work best with scraps as my inspiration.  Smile  I was so thankful this year that I had most of my cards done pre-christmas thanks to many challenge blogs that I tapped into.  My favorite was ABC Christmas blog.  I think I got them all done, though I didn’t get them all posted in time for the challenge completion date but they were good sparks to get the wheels turning.  I hope to keep that up again this year. 
I am entering this card into the Simon Says Work It Wednesday Challenge.  This was made with a stencil from MFT.  Recollections stamp image and Prickley Pear die cut and  bow. And a cute little frond someone sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.