Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Winter

We are so thankful that we actually have had AUTUMN this year and maybe winter will come when it supposed to, after December 21.  It’s been a blesssing to have these mild temperatures and no snow.  I have often told my husband when changing out the seasonal clothing.  “too much wool, not enough cotton”  ha ha.  So it’s been a bit difficult to make snow flake cards when I am so glad that we don’t have snow. 
Here’s one for you though.  It’s part of the ABC Christmas challenge to make a card out of unusual holiday colors. U for unusual.  It also fit the sketch for the MFT sketch design this week but I am posting it too late to enter it.  Ah well…better days ahead.  Well, I can still enter into Simons Work it Wednesday Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.