Thursday, December 17, 2015

new stamps, old stamps, holiday stamping Stamp #529

I have so many stamps, papers, glitters, etc that I have purchased over the years for holiday stamping and then when it comes time to haul it all out I get overwhelmed.   Today I am going to focus on ONE stamp set and see what I can create with just this set.  When I am finished with each stamp in the set I will move on to another step.  Today I only have one load of laundry to do and the house is quiet I can stamp stamp stamp…but FIRST I need to clean up the mess in here I have already made.  And here is yesterday’s creation that I made amidst all that mess.  And that’s just the desk.  not showing the side table and floor.

  Whimsy Christmas Greetings. Paper Scraps, Sizzix Tag dies, clear sequins made with MFT sequins die. (I love having those sequin dies)
Entering into Just  A Touch Pinch at Simon’s Monday challenge.  I used just a pinch of smeared stickles for a bit of glitter on the burlap tag.
Thanks for stopping by.  Wishing you peaceful days especially during this season of peace that has everyone rushing. ??????

2 comments:

  1. Love the traditional color for the Holidays! Perfect touch glitter in your work! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bit of a mess for just one card. Don't feel judged though, I can create that big of a mess just *thinking* about making a card. That burlap tag is quite spiffy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.