Tuesday, November 22, 2016

We had our first snow #726 & 727

IMG_8688 (800x669)IMG_8690 (711x800)

We have a young friend that is a really really good skater.  Haven’t seen her since last year around this time but she was the friend of our children when they were home.  One of those second daughters kind of girl.  She used to just drop in when ever with her back pack and her duffle back and stay one-three days.  Called me mom.  I took the sentiment from some Ranger Stamps i think, and changed the word “skip” to ice skate with a white gel pen.  That little piece of ice this cute mouse is skating on is some old old old plastic stuff that gives dimension when you look through it.  I have no idea what it was called and i never see it in stamp stores anymore. I still have almost a full sheet of it.  I used to cut ice cubes out of it for one of my house mouse stamps.  The colored portion is done with a bit of brusho powder.  Wow, that stuff is INTENSE.  both cards have Brusho on them. 

The little birds have cotton ball pom’s on their hats.  Aren’t they adorable?  Unity stamps has that cute stamp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.