Thursday, July 13, 2017

it’s ice cream time

Are you doing your part to keep the cows happy?  I love ice cream.  Here in the dairy land of Wisconsin there are ice cream shops EVERYWHERE.  Some are open all year long.  Winter weather doesn’t seem to be a factor in diminishing the amount of ice cream served in our state.

Thought it was time to play with my Cat’s Pajamas and once again try that partial die cutting technique.  I still didn’t get it completly right but close and i was able to cover up my mistakes.

Simon’s Wednesday Challenge is to use Plaid.

IMG_9083 (660x800)

1 comment:

  1. I love ice cream, Janeen! In all seasons! Love your cute card mixing our favorite subject with this pretty plaid - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.